Summer is just around the corner and that means it's time to start pulling out those delicious summer recipes! Pineapple Custard Pie is so light and refreshing, it's the perfect dessert to have after a delicious bbq'd meal.
Give it a try today or bring it to your next summer gathering - it's sure to be a hit!
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks (beaten)
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup drained, crushed pineapple
- pre-made graham pie crust
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except for the egg whites.
- Beat the 3 egg whites in a bowl, and then fold into the mixture.
- Mix together for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.