Quesadillas are the best. No really, as an easy meal idea, these will never leave less than satisfied. Load up all the toppings you want into a tortilla, and cook it up until nice and cheesy - simple, right?
These Pizzadillas are a spin on the classic, and you’ll just love the way these are done. Think of your favorite pizza, gather the toppings, and give your tortilla a press until nice and toasty. The sky’s really the limit with these, feel free to get creative with your own combinations!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 pepperoni sticks, sliced thinly
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 baby bocconcini balls, cut in slices
- 3 basil leaves, chopped
- extra pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat your panini maker and spray with some cooking oil. If using a skillet, spray with cooking oil and heat it.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce over half a tortilla. Sprinkle about ½ cup of mozzarella cheese over the sauce. Top with ¼ of the pepperoni slices and ¼ of the chopped green peppers. Top with ¼ of the bocconcini (about 3 slices). Flip over the other half of the tortilla to form half a circle and press down.
- You can use a panini press to grill the quesadilla, otherwise place the quesadilla in the prepared skillet and grill it on both sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Cut each pizzadilla in half and garnish with chopped basil. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.