Simple box cake mixes need hacks to show all your friends and family members will think you're the ultimate baker! This one's a little #2!
Emojis are taking over the world and now the culinary world! The poop emoji is the number 1 favorite and this emoji cupcake is filled with butterscotch pudding for an extra poopy treat. Impress any kid or kid at heart with this one….oooops I mean #2!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix + ingredients required on the box
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 box instant butterscotch pudding mix + ingredients required on the box
- Chocolate frosting
- 48 edible eyeballs
- Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box. Add vanilla to the batter and mix.
- Fill cupcake liners halfway with batter, then bake according to the directions on the box.
- Once the cupcakes are done, cool completely on a cooling rack.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the butterscotch pudding mix according to box directions. Set aside in the refrigerator until cupcakes are ready, then fill a ziploc or piping bag. Fill another ziploc or piping bag with the chocolate frosting.
- Using a small paring knife or metal piping tip, cut the center out of each cupcake and fill with prepared butterscotch filling. Place the removed cake back into the top of the hole. Pipe the chocolate frosting on top in the shape of a poop, then add two edible eyeballs to complete the emoji cupcake. Enjoy!