Regardless if you are 6 years old or 60 years old, there is nothing better than a homemade super soft chocolate chip cookie. I remember making these exact cookies with my own mom years ago. Ok confession... I maybe made them last week minus the chips. Yes, I said chips.
Honestly I thought it was a bit weird at first but I mean, sweet and salty is all the rage now a days. The process of the whole thing just seemed wrong, why ruin something so good? Then BAM I ate one and I honestly couldn't stop! They were actually REALLY, really good!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crushed plain chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Blend together butter, brown and white sugar.
- Add the eggs, flour and baking soda and continue to mix.
- Fold in crushed chips and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.