Weekday breakfasts can be such a hassle...why not prepare some grab-and go morning meals in advance?
These Froyo Muffins are so easy to prepare on Sunday! They freeze in no time at all, and can be grabbed on your way out for a quick, easy, and healthy way to start your day. Have fun playing with different combinations of toppings, too!
For granola bottom:
- 1 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Raspberries and blueberries
- Banana and chocolate chips
- Strawberries and banana
- 24 ounces yogurt of choice
- In a small bowl, combine granola ingredients and mix well.
- Divide granola mixture among 12 cupcake liners.
- Add yogurt, then fruit.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours. Enjoy for an easy breakfast or snack!