Halloween doesn't have to be all about candy! These Pretzel and Cheese Broomsticks are the savory alternative for anyone sick of all the sweet treats this time of year.
Not only are they delicious and easy to make, but your dentist will thank you for taking a break from all the sugar. Whip these up as snacks for your kids or grand kids and they're guaranteed to love them!
Get the full list of ingredients and directions for this spooky snack below.
- Pretzel sticks
- String cheese
- Chives (thin chives work best)
- Cut your cheese string into 3 equal parts.
- Peel one end of each piece of cheese so that it has a bunch of tiny strands and looks like a broomstick end. Make sure not to peel all the way to the end!
- Take a pretzel and stick it inside the end of the cheese that wasn't peeled. This will be your broom handle!
- Take a chive and tie it around the cheese near the handle.
- Your Halloween broomsticks treats are now ready to eat!
Do you know someone who would love these adorable snacks? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
Watch our video below that shows you step by step how to make these Pretzel and Cheese Broomsticks. Enjoy!