1. Information Collected by Us.
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of the Service. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from users of the Service:
- Information You Provide to Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Service or provide to us in any other way. For instance, we may collect information you provide to us if you register on the Service, respond to surveys, contact us through customer service or by other means, or participate in promotions that we may offer from time to time. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Automatic Information.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Service. Shared, and our authorized agents, automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on server logs, including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, device and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), location, activity on the Service, ad data, referral URLs, device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (e.g., "ad-ID" or "IDFA").
- This traffic data is used to help diagnose problems with servers, analyze trends and administer the Service.
- We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit or use the Service anonymously. While we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
2. E-mail Communications.
We are very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. We may send out e-mails with Shared-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in the Service are visited and by how many people. Our cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or your screen name or e-mail address.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, to collect certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Content, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Content was viewed.
4. Third Party Advertising and Statistics – Choices.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Service. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits and use of the Service in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. Google Analytics.
6. Do Not Track Disclosures.
We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits over time and across third-party websites or other online services. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies and to opt-out of most third-party tracking, you may go to:
7. Sharing Your Information.
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Personnel. Our personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of our business.
- Business Transfers. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that may be transferred. Moreover, if the Service or Shared, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of Shared and Others. We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a law; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shared, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Syndication. We allow for the RSS syndication of public Content from the Service.
- Security of Your Information.
- Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
8. Children Under 13 Years of Age.
The Service is not directed to children. You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Service. As a result, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that information has been collected from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using the Service or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
9. California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. To make any such requests, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
Attn: Privacy Agent
1723 Carling Ave
Ottawa, ON K2A 1C8
Attn: California Privacy Rights
11. Conditions of Use.
12. Contact Information.
Attn: Privacy Agent
1723 Carling Ave
Ottawa, ON K2A 1C8