There’s nothing easier than a dump cake, don’t let the name fool you. It just means you dump everything in and pop it into the oven!
Pumpkin is the star of this ultra easy cake! 1 baking dish is all you need to get this moist cake on your table tonight. Add your favorite holiday spices in with a box cake mix it couldn’t be easier!
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, and spices until well-combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly on top of pumpkin mixture, then drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until mostly set - it may be a bit liquidy in the middle, it will continue to set as it cools.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes, then slice and serve. Enjoy!