Here we go again another pumpkin recipe! When you only eat pumpkin during the holidays, it’s important to have as many recipes as possible.
Pudding has been misused for years, did you know that you should be putting into cakes!? With a spice cake crust and tender pumpkin top. This one's a keeper!
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (5.1 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13-inch cake pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the spice cake mix and vanilla pudding mix. Add in your melted butter, milk, heavy cream and pumpkin. Mix until well-combined, then spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes, then allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top when cake is still warm. Enjoy!