Don't have time to make an elaborate Halloween themed dessert? No problem! These Pumpkin Pretzel Bites are delicious and super easy to make. They're sweet, salty and crunchy all in one bite, and will keep in an airtight container for weeks! This recipe is totally a winner in my books.
- Pretzel snaps
- Orange and green Mini M&Ms
- Chocolate candy melts
- Place your pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top each pretzel with a chocolate candy melt.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven under the broiler until the chocolate has softened up. You don't want them to be runny, but just melted enough so that you can press the M&Ms into it.
- When the chocolate has melted remove the tray from the oven and place 7 orange Mini M&Ms and 1 green Mini M&M on the chocolate in the shape of a pumpkin.
- Once the chocolate has hardened they're ready to eat!