This fall, the pumpkin craze is bigger than ever before! People are absolutely loving pumpkin in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars will satisfy your cravings for pumpkin spice and everything nice!
I mean, come on - you can’t go wrong with cheesecake in the form of a portable bar. These are creamy and delicious, perfect for a potluck. Pumpkin spice up your life!
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
For the filling:
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
For the garnish:
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a 13X9 baking pan with parchment paper leaving about 1 inch of paper hanging on the sides.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
- With your fingers press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside while making the filling.
- Using a hand mixer in a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the crust and spread evenly.
- To the remaining cream cheese mixture add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, whisk until smooth. Carefully, spoon over mixture in pan.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until just set. Turn off the oven and leave the door ajar allowing the cheesecake to slowly cool down for about 1 hour or so.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars.
- Top each bar with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.