Ice cream cakes have been ruling the frozen dessert market for years but now it's time for ice cream pie to shine! What better way to start than one flavored with reese’s peanuts!?
You’re off to a good start using peanut butter and chocolate in a dessert. Start with a crunchy oreo crust and fill it with homemade peanut butter ice cream! Soooo easy! Only thing left is to top it with chocolate, reese’s pieces and even more peanuts! Chill out and have a slice of pie!
- 30 Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (crushed)
- 8 reese’s pieces (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine Oreos and butter and mix well.
- Press into pie dish to form a crust going 3/4 of the way up the sides.
- Mix ice cream, peanut butter & vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze for a few hours (until frozen).
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts and reese’s pieces on top and drizzle chocolate syrup right before serving.