Having a baby is a wonderful thing, and along with having a baby comes a lot of product purchasing. So what if I could tell you there is a way to save a dollar here and there....homemade baby wipes!
Check out this recipe in order to make your very own wipes, with all the ingredients you probably already have at home.
- 1 roll of Bounty paper towels
- 1 tablespoon baby wash
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup hot water
- plastic container
1. Cut your paper towel rolll in half, and remove the inner cardboard roll.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the baby wash, coconut oil, and hot water.
3. Pour your mixture into your plastic container.
4. Insert your half roll of paper towels into your container along with the mixture.
5. Place the lid on top of your container and allow the towel to sit in the mixture until the all of the towels are wet from the mixture.
6. Pull wipes from the centre when ready to use.