If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then this is the dessert for you. Easy Reese's Turkey Bites are the perfect little mouthfuls of chocolate and peanut butter delight...plus they're adorable! Serve them at your Thanksgiving dinner for a treat everyone will love.
- Full size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese's Pieces
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate chips
- Melt your chocolate chips and place in a ziptop bag. Cut the corner off the bag and use like a piping bag.
- Use your melted chocolate to secure Reese's Pieces around one side of your large Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. These will be your turkey's tail feathers.
- Next, take a mini peanut butter cup and secure it to the larger one using the melted chocolate. Place it just below the row of Reese's Pieces. This will be your turkey's head.
- Use the melted chocolate to secure two candy eyes to the smaller peanut butter cup.
- Take an orange Reese's Pieces and place melted chocolate on one of the edges of the candy. Place between the eyes. This will be your turkey's beak.
- Once the chocolate has hardened your little turkeys are ready to be gobbled up!