If you’ve ever had to serve breakfast to a crowd, you know how time-consuming it can be. This recipe for Sausage Waffle Pops will take the fuss out of breakfast time, and these handheld treats can be taken on the go, too!
These are so fun for a kids’ party or a brunch buffet spread, and it’s so easy to throw them together. Get an assembly line going and you can churn out tons of these to share with your friends and family!
- Waffle mix + ingredients required on the box
- 8 breakfast sausages, cooked
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Syrup, for dipping
- Prepare waffle batter as per box instructions.
- Skewer all sausages leaving enough room to hold.
- Heat waffle iron. If using round waffle iron, scoop batter into the center until it almost reaches the edge, then place 4 sausage skewers around in each waffle well. If using a square waffle iron, scoop batter into the iron, then place 2 sausages in each well.
- Pour additional batter to cover sausages and close lid until golden.
- Cut each sausage out of waffles, serve with syrup. Enjoy!