Oh, cauliflower - you're such a low-carb superstar! Seriously, say bye-bye to carbs, and embrace this delicious substitute! You won't believe how delicious these Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks from Jo Cooks' amazing blog are.
Bake this up and you get to eat it all up yourself, (or share, if you like), with no guilt!
These breadsticks are delicious dipped in warmed marinara sauce, or it makes a great side dish, as well. What are you waiting for?! Give these a try!
- 4 cups riced cauliflower - about 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, or more for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare 2 pizza dishes or a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure your cauliflower is roughly chopped in florets. Add the florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the 4 eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Separate the mixture in half and place each half onto the prepared baking sheets and shape into either a pizza crust, or a rectangular shape for the breadsticks.
- Bake the crust (without toppings) for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Once golden, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe By: Jo Cooks
Will you try making this recipe?