Making burgers for a large group of people has just been reinvented by Merry About Town and let me tell you, it’s unbelievably delicious! Making 12 bacon cheeseburgers with one dish will leave you with zero cleanup time as well!
These Sheet Pan Bacon Cheeseburgers will blow your mind with how tender and juicy they are. As simple as they are delicious, you’ll be hard pressed not to make 2 batches!
Want more burger recipes? Check out:
- 1 pound beef, ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- 6 – 8 slices bacon, precooked
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temp)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl mix together the beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, garlic, onion, and Italian seasoning. Mix enough to incorporate well, but do not overwork the beef as it will begin to get tough when it cooks.
- Press the patty mixture into a baking dish that will fit the 8 connected buns.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 – 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Remove and let it cool slightly.
- Cut the connected buns in half horizontally. Remove the top layer of buns.
- Butter the bottom buns with 1 tbsp. of butter, and then place the “sheet” of cooked beef on top of the buns.
- Layer on the bacon so that it covers the beef.
- Place the bottom buns with the beef and bacon into the cleaned baking dish you cooked the beef in.
- Layer the shredded cheese on the bacon.
- Place on the top layer of buns.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the remaining tbsp. of melted butter and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice dill pickles into small rounds and skewer onto a toothpick and place on the top of the buns for garnish