Grandma’s fudge was always the best and a closely guarded secret. No matter how many times I try making her recipe now, I still can’t figure out how she got it so creamy?! Finally I gave up and tried Jell-O and I wasn't disappointed!
Take all the guess work out of making fudge and follow this classic recipe to make rich and creamy fudge. No one will know the difference between grandma’s and Jell-O’s fudge, I guarantee!
- 1 package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling ( NOT INSTANT!!!!)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine pudding, butter and milk.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Boil gently for 1 minute; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly blend in sugar; add nuts.
- Pour into greased 8x4-inch pan.
- Cool; cut into squares.