S'mores are such a classic treat, but if you're not around a campfire, it's sometimes just not the same! For those super hot summer days, you'll love these S'mores Pops!
Toast up some marshmallows to spice up your vanilla ice cream, and create the most delicious ice cream sandwich ever with some graham crackers! Dip it all in chocolate and you'll be satisfying those s'mores cravings in a brand new way!
- 1 box (14 ounces) graham cracker wafers
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate, melted
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Soften ice cream in a large bowl.
- Spread mini marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil on high until golden, about 1-2 minutes.
- Fold marshmallows into softened ice cream.
- Spread ice cream onto cookie sheet and freeze about 1 hour until solid. Cut graham cracker rectangles into squares, then using a square cookie cutter or a knife, cut ice cream out and make a sandwich. Place on baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each sandwich and dip half into melted chocolate, then freeze for an additional 30 minutes, if needed.