Your picnics, potlucks, backyard BBQs and family dinners are about to get a major upgrade! This Snickers Apple Salad isn't like any other salad you've had before. It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty goodness that you and your family are going to go crazy for.
Feel free to experiment with the ingredients to suit your tastes. Try using a variety of candy bars or throw in some grapes, strawberries or blueberries to the mix - the sky's the limit with this recipe!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 5 Snickers bars, chopped
- Caramel sauce
- Whip the heavy cream with a mixer until thickened. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese and stir. Set aside.
- Pour your chopped apples into a large bowl along with the chopped pieces of 4 Snickers bars.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the apples and Snickers and mix well.
- Serve the dish in a large serving bowl topped with caramel sauce and reserved chopped Snickers bar. Enjoy!
You can watch our video below that shows you step by step how to make this delicious dessert. Let us know how yours turns out!