Why eat a sundae out of regular bowls, when you can eat out of delicious brownie bowls? Super Sundae Brownie Bowls are sure to be a hit, and it’s just too easy to bake up these little edible bowls!
Pull out your favorite brownie mix, bake it in a muffin tin, and then cool with another muffin tin on top to create your “bowls.” Fill the bowls up with sundae toppings, and you’ve got a dessert you’ll be sure to make again! This is so perfect for a party - set up a little buffet with toppings and see what sundae combinations you can create!
- Ice cream
- Brownie mix, plus ingredients on the box
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions on the box to make the brownie batter.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Place in the oven and bake, following the directions on the box.
- In the meantime, spray the bottom half of your second muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Once the brownies are baked, remove from the oven and immediately press the second muffin tin into the brownies. Keep both tins pressed together until the brownies are cool.
- Add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and add sprinkles for the finishing touch!