Nothing says summer quite like colorful drinks!
Get the perfect combination of fruity candy flavor and alcohol with this simple method of creating Skittles vodka. Skittles has popped up in your favorite bakery treats, so having a drink this summer is just perfect!
Once you have infused your basic liquor you will be able add a splash of color into your drinks all summer!
- Large Bag of Skittles Candy
Continue to the next page for the directions.
- Separate the Skittles candy by flavor (many people don't like the taste of the lime or grape flavor, so you can skip using the green and purple candies)
- Add 20-25 Skittles pieces per 350 mL of vodka
3. Let the candies infuse for 24-48 hours, occasionally shaking, so the flavor is full mixed.
4. Strain the mixture so there are no candy pieces left in the liquid
5. Refrigerate overnight.
This is just another great thing to do with vodka that will really make your days brighter!
Share this one with a friend for some delicious summer drinks!