You can tidy up all you want, but if your home stinks it won't matter; people will notice. There's so many life hacks and tips on how to freshen your home, but there's really only 1 that you should pay attention to - here's how you do it.
This spray will make your home smell undeniably fresher and the best part is you don't need to spend a penny. Just mix these 3 simple ingredients and you'll be ready to tackle any old musty odor.
- 3 Tablespoons of fabric softener
- Some lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 spray bottle
You can find a spray bottle at your local dollar store and you know where to get everything else. The total cost of this miracle spray should come in well under $5.
- In the spray bottle add fabric softener and the baking soda.
- Fill with lukewarm water.
- Shake well to mix the solution
- Spray the rooms you wish to freshen
This is fabric friendly, so feel free to use this on furniture, clothes and carpets!