Do you spend time each year looking for a beautiful wreath to decorate your front door with? Well, no look no further! Make your very own Rudolph wreath with these easy to follow steps. You won't find a more fitting themed wreath for this Christmas season.
- wire wreath frame
- foam paper
- mod podge
- styrofoam balls (3)
- red glitter
- black paint
- hot glue gun
1. Begin by creating a basic burlap wreath.
2. Next, cut out to reindeer antlers from your foam paper and glue to the back of the wreath.
3. Take your larger styrofoam ball and mod podge all around it. Then roll the ball around in red glitter so that the entire ball is covered. Set aside to dry.
4. Once the red nose is dry, use your hot glue gun to attach it to the wreath.
5. Finally, paint black circles onto the remaining two styrofoam balls and glue onto the wreath as the eyes.