All you need is a silicone cube tray for this one. Pizza Bombs help you make the yummiest variation of appetizers - all in one easy tray!
Drape your pizza dough over and fill with whatever flavors you like, then bake to delicious perfection. We came up with 4 flavors below - what other combinations will you try?
- 1 silicone ice cube tray
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
For flavor 1:
- ½ cup pepperoni, chopped
- 6 bocconcini
For flavor 2:
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and sliced into 6 even pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese
For flavor 3:
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and cut into squares to fit tray
- 1 cup cheddar, cut into 6 equal cubes
For flavor 4:
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup mozzarella, cut into 6 equal cubes
- ¼ cup tortilla chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll pizza dough thin and drape over ice tray, gently push dough into molds.
- Fill 6 of each molds with the different flavor combinations.
- Roll remaining pizza dough thin and drape over filled pizza bombs. Using rolling pin push dough onto the molds and tear away excess. Chill in fridge for 20 min.
- Turn molds onto a cutting board and carefully remove bombs from molds.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, separate bombs from each other.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.