Sangria for the longest time was just known for being a summer drink to enjoy in the warm weather. But sangria is too good just for you season!
Fresh citrus, berries and rosemary straight from your garden. Perfect for any party you decide to throw! Sweet citrus, tart cranberries and a hint of herbaceous rosemary will make this a new tradition come BBQ time!
Although traditionally we think of cranberries and rosemary as popular winter flavors, I beg to differ. I think this sangria can be enjoyed all year round, maybe even especially in the winter time.
Prep it overnight, let the fruit and wine flavors collide and enjoy any afternoon in your own back yard with family or friends.
Want more cocktail recipes? Check out:
To make, put all ingredients into a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight.
Pour into glass and garnish with rosemary and frozen cranberries.
- 1 bottle of sweet red wine
- 1 bottle sparkling cran-apple cider
- 2 clementines, sliced with peel
- 2 granny smith apples, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup cranberries
- Rosemary for garnish
- Put all ingredients into a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour into glass and garnish with rosemary and frozen cranberries.