My family loves anything with ground beef, and this Hamburger Hotdish is high on the list of favorites! Definitely a classic family meal with a little twist.
This sloppy joe-esque casserole is packed with a balance of veggies, cheese, beef and noodles, and is absolutely scrumptious.
With the recipe from Melanie Makes, this turned out so great! If you’re looking for a yummy weeknight meal to throw together, add this one to the list of meals to try! You’ll love this for dinner tonight.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 14.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- chopped parsley, to garnish (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized skillet, brown ground beef. Add green pepper and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in egg, tomato soup, cheese, egg noodles, corn and salt until combined.
- Pour into 9x13 casserole and cover. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Recipe By: Melanie Makes
Will you try this delicious dish for dinner?