Party finger foods are an easy way to impress friends, family or even coworkers. Finding that recipe no one's had before is the only hard part. Luckily you've got me to tell you one!
Caramel Apple Pretzel Bites have everything you want! Tart apples enrobed in gooey melted rolos all nestled on top of a crunchy pretzel! Better make this one before someone else does!
- 1 bag Rolo chocolates, wrappers removed
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 60 mini pretzels
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place apples in about one cup of water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Place pretzels on prepared cookie sheet. Place a Rolo chocolate on top of each pretzel.
- Place in the oven for 3 minutes. Meanwhile remove the apples from the water and dry them off, then cut into smaller pieces, about the size of each pretzel. Place the toothpicks in each apple chunk. Leave them out to harden for about 30 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!