I can't be alone when I say that I love reading my horoscope. Even if you don't swear by the predictions, it's hard not to fall into the mystique of it all!
Your zodiac sign can say a lot about your personality, for better or for worse. These are the best and worst traits of each zodiac sign. How accurate is yours?
Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)
- Friendly: any Aquarius is most likely blessed with a large amount of friends
- Humanitarian: Aquarius-born people are always doing their best to make the world a better place
- Creative: monotony bores them, and they're always trying to find ways to shake things up.
- Independent: both emotionally and financially, an Aquarius is just fine on their own.
- Loyal: you will never hear of an Aquarius going back on their word.
- Unpredictable: there's no telling how an Aquarius will react. Their emotions cannot be guessed.
- Inconsistent: everything depends on their mood, so be ready for anything!
- Detached: forming connections only ties you down!
- Stubborn: they'll listen, sure, but changing the mind of an Aquarius is not going to happen.
- Aloof: they'll become distant for no reason, so be prepared.
- Extremist: There is no such things as a middle ground for an Aquarius.
Pisces (February 19 to March 20)
- Imaginative: thinking outside the box is a strong suit of a Pisces
- Kind: a Pisces is someone you can always count on to be understanding
- Compassionate: make friends with a Pisces, as they are always willing to help you out.
- Intuitive: decision making is easy when you have the intuition of a Pisces.
- Sensitive: Pisces are affectionate and gentle, if you needed another reason to be friends.
- Selfless: they're always willing to put others first.
- Escapist: Pisces can often get caught up in their own imagination of what their life is like
- Over-Sensitive: Pisces can get emotional very quickly
- Pessimistic: they're always believing the worst, especially when things go wrong.
- Lazy: Pisces aren't willing to do things that don't have a specific interest to them
Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Adventurous: taking risks is something an Aries loves to do.
- Courageous: bravery is something you take pride in!
- Versatile: variety is the spice of life, and the spice that an Aries loves!
- Lively: your energy is infectious and cannot be missed
- Positive: ever wonder why popular people are usually Aries? This is it.
- Passionate: any project an Aries chooses to take in is something they believe in with all their heart
- Arrogant: Aries believe they know everything, and can be insensitive to other people's emotions for this reason
- Stubborn: anyone who knows an Aries knows that arguing with them is pretty pointless.
- Impulsive: along with that impulsive ways comes impatience, as well.
- Unorganized: a cluttered life is not uncommon
- Confrontational: Aries love to argue, mainly because of that arrogance we talked about earlier.
Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
- Generous: a Taurus will help anyone and everyone in need.
- Dependable: you can count on a Taurus, which makes them great friends and employees.
- Down to Earth: never phased by attention or fame, a Taurus is always level-headed.
- Persistent: failures and setbacks are not a common part of a Taurus's life.
- Stubborn: they are easy-going and respectful, but good luck trying to change a Taurus's mind.
- Self-indulgent: rude and ignorant of other people's emotions, Tauruses can be all about whatever please them.
- Lazy: if you don't motivate a Taurus properly, they're not going to move.
- Possessive: jealousy and resentment are common for Tauruses.
Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
- Adjustable: not wanting to miss a thing, Geminis are flexible when it comes to scheduling.
- Versatile: interests in a wide variety of topics means Geminis are a versatile group.
- Soft-Spoken: Geminis possess brilliant communication skills.
- Witty and humorous: you will never be bored in the company of a Gemini.
- Lack of consistency: staying dedicated to one thing for a long period of time is not something a Gemini does well.
- Superficial: details are not important to a Gemini.
- Lack of direction: a Gemini will get bored easily.
- Anxious: taking on a heavy workload is the main source of stress for a Gemini.
Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
- Creative: always expect brilliant ideas from them.
- Spontaneous: their intuition will often take over when making decisions.
- Faithful: you'll know if a Cancer loves you because they'll always be loyal to you.
- Emotional: their emotions are on their sleeve, and you'll never be left guessing.
- Moody: mood swings are a large part of a Cancer's personality, so watch out.
- Pessimistic: they'll abandon ship if things start to go wrong.
- Suspicious: imaginary fear will start to creep in, and a Cancer will question everything.
- Clingy: moving on can be hard for a Cancer, and they'll want to hold on as long as they can.
Leo (July 23-August 22)
- Energetic: since Leos are ruled by the sun, energy makes sense!
- Optimistic: the glass is always half full!
- Straightforward: honesty is something you can expect from a Leo. You won't hear them sugarcoat anything.
- Loyal: you can count on a Leo's loyalty, as long as you give yours in return.
- Headstrong: you'll have to work hard to change the mind of a Leo.
- Possessive: Leos are prone to jealousy, especially in relationships.
- Impatient: everything they want, they want right now.
- Arrogant: Leos are self-centered, and believe themselves to be kings (or queens!).
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
- Watchful: attention to detail is a Virgo's strong suit!
- Practical: everything is analyzed before a Virgo completes it, with nothing left up to the imagination
- Analytical: Virgos would make great detectives, as they love solving mysteries.
- Trustworthy: count on a Virgo to do their best to follow through on whatever they say.
- Overcritical: Virgos think they know how things should be, and they won't accept it any other way.
- Harsh: there's no sugar-coating when it comes to a Virgo's criticism.
- Fussy: Virgos get stuck on details and get fussy when they're not completed properly!
- Conservative: modern ideas? No thanks.
Libra (September 23-October 22)
- Tactful: they are experts in getting things done.
- Romantic: dating a Libra is a sure-fire way to get a romantic relationship!
- Just: fairness and justice are highly valued by Libras.
- Diplomatic: listening to different points of view patiently and politely is a strength of the Libra.
- Detached: fake pleasantries are not uncommon from Libras, as they don't want to make anyone feel bad.
- Unreliable: because Libras change their minds so often, they can be bad for breaking promises.
- Indecisive: Libra-born people struggle with making decisions.
- Superficial: they can get so attached to outer beauty, Libra's often forget what's on the inside.
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
- Focused: diverting a Scorpio from their task is nearly impossible.
- Brave: Scorpios will do whatever it takes to solve a problem, no matter how difficult.
- Ambitious: they are motivated by power, money, and position.
- Intuitive: Scorpios can easily pick up on what others are thinking or feeling.
- Jealous: Scorpios can become possessive over both people and things.
- Secretive: untrusting of others, Scorpios keep to themselves.
- Resentful: Scorpios can easily be hurt by negative treatment and comments.
- Manipulative: they love to dominate, so Scorpios will do what they can to take over a situation.
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
- Straightforward: they will tell you the truth and be upfront about anything!
- Intellectual: conversations with a Sagittarius are often impressive.
- Philosophical: their sense of right and wrong is very well-developed.
- Large-hearted: they will be some of the most generous people you meet.
- Careless: a Sagittarius is prone to taking things for granted.
- Tactless: their straight-shooting nature can often lead to over-doing it with the honesty.
- Impatient: they'll push things too hard if it's not going as fast as they want.
- Over-confident: under the impression that they're perfect, a Sagittarius may come off as arrogant.
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
- Practical: any and all facts are looked at before making a decision.
- Wise: maturity and sensibility make Capricorns as wise as can be.
- Patient: they know that good things come to those who wait.
- Disciplined: their lofty goals require dedication.
- Pessimistic: they won't go against the odds, knowing it probably won't work out.
- Stubborn: their views are their views, and there's no changing that.
- Shy: only the best of friends are the ones that Capricorns want to hang out with.