If you’re looking for a fun delicious treat to make this Halloween, then these Monster Pretzels are for you! They’re sweet, salty, crunchy and oh-so-cute! They’re so easy to make you can enlist some help from your kids. They’ll love watching these little monsters come to life before their eyes!
- Waffle pretzels
- Green candy melts
- Black candy melts
- Red candy melts
- Vegetable shortening
- Brown sprinkles
- Candy eyes
- Melt your green candy melts according to package directions.
- Coat your waffle pretzels in the green candy coating.
- Sprinkle some of the brown sprinkles on the top of your coated pretzel. This will be your monster's hair. Place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Apply the candy eyes to your monster's face.
- Melt your red and black candy melts and put in a ziplock bag. Snip the corner of each bag.
- Pipe out the black candy melt to draw a mouth on your monster.
- Next pipe the red candy melt above one of your monster's eyes (this will be a scar).
- Once all the candy melts have set, your monsters are ready to be eaten!