These popsicles are so much fun! Not only are they beautiful and delicious, but they have a boozy kick that will be a huge hit at your next party. Tequila Sunrise Pops are a fun summery frozen drink recipe to make when a regular cocktail just won't do.
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 10 tsp grenadine
- 5-6 limes
- wooden popsicle sticks
- popsicle mold
- Mix together the pineapple juice and tequila in a measuring cup or pitcher.
- Pour into your popsicle molds (filled about 3/4 of the way to the top).
- Add 1 tsp of grenadine to each mold (the grenadine should sink to the bottom).
- Slice your limes into rounds.
- Cut slits in the middle of each lime slice and stick a wooden popsicle stick through each hole.
- Place the lime slices over each section of your popsicle mold.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!