Rainbow is the trend of the season! It’s so much fun decorating your favorite treats with the colors of the rainbow, and it’s even more fun eating it all up!
These Rainbow Vanilla Cheesecake Bars taste absolutely scrumptious without all the fuss of a normal cheesecake. You’ll love decorating these, and you could even customize them with just a couple colors for other cool effects. You’ll love these colorful bars for a party or potluck!
- 30 Golden Oreos
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 6 gel food colors
- Crush the cookies (with the filling still in them) into fine crumbs. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, sour cream, vanilla, and flour and beat again. Spoon half the batter onto the prepared crust.
- Divide the remaining batter evenly into 6 bowls. Color the batter with the food colors until the color you desire is achieved. Spoon the colored batter onto the plain batter in a random pattern. Use a knife to swirl gently. Do not over swirl or put the knife in too far. Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Let cool 2 hours on the counter. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into 24 squares. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.