Casseroles are great for those busy weeknight dinners, and this one is absolutely delicious! This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is something the whole family will devour - even the kids!
Use up your leftover rotisserie chicken for this one dish meal. Just mix up your ingredients, lay down some crescent roll dough, and bake away for a dinner you won’t soon take off the menu!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 slices cooked crumbled bacon, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread crescent rolls onto a 13×9 inch baking pan, sealing perforated edges. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo and ranch seasoning until well combined.
- In a medium bowl crumble 6 slices of bacon, add shredded chicken, and 1/2 cup of the mayo ranch mixture. Stir until combined.
- Remove baked crescent sheet from oven, spread the remaining mayo ranch mixture over the top within a 1/4 inch of edges.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the top of the ranch mixture, then sprinkle with tomato and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and green onions. Enjoy!
Inspired By: Easy Peasy Pleasy