Bet you’ve never had coconut cream like this before! This Coconut Cream Dessert will awe your guests when you serve it - from the crunchy pecan crust, to the luscious cream cheese pudding filling, this is the easiest dessert you can whip up for a party!
Coconut cream always reminds me of summer, and you’ll be pleasantly refreshed when you take a bite of this in on a warm day. This makes a great treat to end your favorite meal!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, 1/2 cup pecans and melted butter or margarine. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then chill until cold.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in the whipped topping. Drop spoonfuls onto the chilled crust, and spread evenly. Return to the refrigerator while you prepare the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix and milk. Spread over the cream cheese layer, then chill until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the top, and garnish with chopped pecans.