I just love when everything has a spot in my house, and the entryway can sometimes get a little hectic. Between our kids and the dog, it’s so nice when you walk in the front door and everything is in its place.
This DIY Doggie Station is so easy to assemble, and creates the perfect catch-all for Fido’s leash and plastic bags or treats - or just about anything else you can hang or store in a jar! Personalize it with whatever decorations or colors you like to make it yours!
- Piece of wood (approximately 11x9-inches)
- Mason jar
- Acrylic paint in white and brown (or colors of your choice)
- Paint brushes
- Metal hooks
- Saw tooth hanger
- Screwdriver and screws
- Start out by painting piece of wood with the acrylic paint in the color of your choice. Set aside to dry fully.
- Once dry, attach the saw tooth hanger to the left side of the wood using a screw and screwdriver. Insert the mason jar, then tighten the saw tooth hanger around the mouth of the jar.
- Attach the metal hook to the right-bottom side of the piece of wood using screw(s) and a screwdriver.
- Paint a paw above the metal hook on the piece of wood. Let dry, then hang in your location of choice!