Man oh man, I love a good monkey bread. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread combines classic flavors like pecans and butterscotch, for the ultimate in dessert comfort food.
You'll love how easy it is to whip this up from refrigerated biscuits, and this type of dessert is practically made for sharing, so it'll be perfect for any upcoming holiday festivities, too!
- 2 tubes Pillsbury dinner roll dough
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Use kitchen shears to cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Sprinkle all of the pecans in the bottom of the pan. Place half of the roll pieces over the pecans. Sprinkle half of the pudding mix over the rolls. Stir together melted butter and brown sugar in a small bowl. Pour half over the pudding mix. Top with remaining rolls, pudding mix, and sugar-butter mixture.
- Bake rolls for 30-35 minutes until the top is somewhat firm and the center is soft but not gooey. Cool 5 minutes, then turn pan over onto a serving dish. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Enjoy warm!