Summertime is the best time for deliciously refreshing desserts! This No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake combines your favorite berries with luscious whipped cream and pudding.
This sweet treat is perfect for any outdoor festivities you might have - 4th of July or a backyard BBQ would be the perfect time to whip this cake out! You won't believe how easy it is layering this scrumptious cake - and it's even easier to eat it all up!
- 19 ounces graham crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.4 ounces) packages vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 ounces white chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and dry pudding mixes in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in milk, then gently stir in Cool Whip, reserving ½ cup.
- Spread a thin layer of Cool Whip in a 9x13 pan just to coat the bottom.
- Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Spread a layer of pudding mixture over graham crackers and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
- Place graham crackers on top of berries, then pudding mixture, then layer of berries again.
- Repeat the graham-pudding-berries layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
- When ready to serve, melt white chocolate chips in a bowl as directed on package and drizzle over dessert.
- You can use a spoon to drizzle it over the tops of the berries or you can pipe it using a small ziploc (with a corner snipped off) or a piping bag.