This Snickers Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake is a chocolate lover’s dream! This classic creamy cheesecake recipe is perfectly complimented by yummy Snickers bars galore!
If you’re really looking to impress, this recipe is so simple to execute, with outstanding results. Nobody will be complaining if you replace a standard cake with this scrumptious cheesecake.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 16 mini Snickers bars, chopped (about 2 cups total)
- 32 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- More mini Snickers bars, for garnish (optional)
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Caramel sauce, for garnish (optional)
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish (optional)
- Crushed peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare a 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and parchment paper on the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until creamy. Add sugar and eggs, continuing to beat until well-combined and smooth. Gently fold in chopped Snickers bars.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press evenly into prepared pan, and slightly up the sides.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan, then bake until set, about 35-40 minutes.
- Once done, run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen, then cool completely on a cooling rack before removing the rim. Chill 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with desired toppings like whipped cream, additional chopped Snickers, caramel and chocolate sauce, and crushed peanuts.