Oh what's this? All the most delicious things in one? Don't mind if I do! This Tipsy Caramel S'mores Milkshake is like the S'moretini BUT BETTER!
It not only has all that delicious s'more flavor, but it has a hint of caramel, and ice cream! Ice cream makes everything better. Check out this super delicious recipe and make some for your next cozy night in!
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup ice cubes (depending on how thick you want it)
- 1/4 cup caramel vodka
- 4 large scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 marshmallows
- 1 1/2 sheets graham crackers, divided
- Chocolate sauce (to garnish)
- Graham cracker crumbs (to garnish)
Add your ice to a blender and then add your vodka, marshmallows, graham crackers, and cocoa powder.
Then scoop in the ice cream.
Blend until smooth.
Rim a glass with chocolate sauce and then dip into graham cracker crumbs.
Pour your milk shake into the glass and top with marshmallows and use a torch to toast.
Enjoy this amazing drink!