Cinnamon and chocolate is the ultimate combination, so why not give this delicious Cinnamon & Chocolate Pull Apart Bread a try?
We used Nutella, but any chocolate spread will do. Simply line a loaf pan with cinnamon roll dough, spread Nutella in between, and bake for the most scrumptious dessert.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Separate the cinnamon rolls, then slice each into three pieces. Reserve the icing package that came with the cinnamon rolls. Press them back together if the slices begin to unroll.
- Starting with the first roll, spread Nutella on only one side, then place the side without chocolate spread against the top of the loaf pan. Reserve one roll with Nutella only on one side for the other side of the loaf pan. With the remaining rolls, spread Nutella on either side and place them in a line going down the loaf pan. FInish with the reserved roll with Nutella on only one side with the bare side facing the end of the pan.
- Bake 24-28 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through the middle.
- Warm up the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls in a small bowl in the microwave or on the stove, then drizzle over the finished bread. Serve warm, enjoy!