Cookies and milk is a classic after school snack, but can it also be a gourmet dessert?
This recipe for No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie will be the perfect way to remissness your early years all while satisfying that sweet craving.
Whether you want to have it after your meal or as a treat in the middle of the afternoon, we won't judge. I know how delicious it is.
- 1 Package of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container of Cool Whip
- Set aside 2 chocolate chip cookies to use as garnish at the end of the recipe
- Dunk 8 cookies, one at a time, in the milk and place in a singer layer at the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip evenly over the cookies
- Dip 10 or 11 cookies, one at a time, in the milk and place in a single layer over the Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip evenly across the second layer of cookies.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 again to create a third layer.
- Crumble the reserved 2 cookies and sprinkle them on top of the pile.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving.