This recipe is so easy! If you’re craving ice cream, look no further, this recipe is one to save in the books.
Cream Soda Ice Cream is so easily customized to whatever soda you like! Root beer, Mountain Dew, Cherry Coke...anything will work with the same measurements! You’ll love the soda flavor you get from this simple recipe...and the best part? No ice cream machine needed!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cream soda
- (Optional) red or pink food coloring
- Start by freezing a mixing bowl for at least an hour. The colder your bowl, the better!
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk (don’t over mix).
- Fold in cream soda (or other soda you are using) and then add food coloring if you choose.
- Place in a freezer safe, airtight bowl for at least 4-6 hours. Scoop and enjoy!