Every St Patty’s day party needs snacks, especially green themed. It doesn’t hurt that this recipe is extremely addicting and will have everyone going back for another handful.
Light and fluffy popcorn is the perfect blank canvas to add all your favorite cookies, marshmallows and candies to. With chocolate providing the glue holding it all together, every cluster will be a different combination of flavors!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chocolate candies, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fudge cookies, chopped & divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/4 cup green candy melts
- 3 Tablespoons sprinkles
- Combine popcorn, marshmallows, 1/2 cup chocolate candies, and 1 cup fudge cookies pieces in a large bowl. Crush the extra 1/2 cup cookies into crumbs and set aside with the extra chocolate candies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the white chips and shortening. Heat slowly, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until everything is coated. Spread out on a wax paper lined cookie tray. Sprinkle with the crushed cookies and the extra 1/4 cup chocolate candies. Let set.
- Heat the green candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Spoon into a plastic bag and cut the tip off one corner. Drizzle over the popcorn and top with sprinkles. Let set before eating.