Who says you can't have turkey for dessert? Not me! These adorable turkey pops are just what your Thanksgiving dinner needs this year (and every year!). They are easy to make, taste delicious and are super adorable! What is there not to love about these little chocolate covered turkey treats?
- Rice Krispies Treats (either homemade or store bought)
- Melted chocolate (use candy melts or chocolate chips)
- Orange Fondant
- Black Fondant
- Red Fondant
- Straws or popsicle sticks
- Dip your Rice Krispies Treat squares into the melted chocolate so that they're fully coated. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut your turkey's eyes, pupils, beak and waddle out of the colored fondant. Place the pieces on the chocolate covered treat to form your turkey's face.
- Your Turkey Pops are now ready to be gobbled up!
I will be making these for Thanksgiving this year. I know they will be a hit with my kids and my nieces and nephews... and probably some of the adults too.