Check out these adorable reindeer rice krispie treats! They're so simple to make, and a great recipe to try out with the kiddies on a snowy day. I promise they'll turn into an annual Christmas favorite in no time!
- rice krispie treats
- candy eyeballs
- red M&M's
- dark cocoa candy melts
- craft spoons
1. Begin by cutting your rice krispie treats into individual squares.
2. Insert a craft spoon into the bottom of each rice krispie treat.
3. Melt your candy melts and then place into a piping bag.
4. Pipe your melts onto the rice krispie treat creating antlers, glue for two eyes, and glue for the nose.
5. Add two candy eye balls onto the treat, and a red M&M for the nose.
6. Set aside to dry.