Have friends coming over this Saturday and you're looking for a delicious appetizer to serve? Buffalo Chicken Dip is the answer for you! This easy, cheesy mixture with a kick of spice is going to be an absolute hit!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (12 oz.)
- Cream Cheese (16 oz.)
- Ranch Dressing (16 oz.)
- Monterey Jack Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Boil chicken and then shred and mix with Franks Buffalo sauce.
- Spread shredded chicken along the bottom of a casserole dish
- In a saucepan combine cream cheese and ranch dressing until melted down into a smooth mixture.
- Pour cheese and ranch mixture over top of the shredded chicken and smoothen.
- Layer top of dip with monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, and let stand for 10.