Saturday mornings just got a whole lot better! With this DIY homemade instant pancake mix, you'll have the kids sitting at the kitchen table in no time. Get rid of that boring box pancake mix and give this homemade mixture a try, you'll be wishing you tried it sooner.
- 6 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups instant dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
1. In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan.
3. When you start to see bubbles forming at the top, it's time to flip it!
4. Finish cooking your pancakes, and enjoy!