These Mini Turkey Dinners have come to the rescue to up your Thanksgiving appetizer game. Save up that leftover turkey to build little phyllo cups of epic proportions.
A little bit of mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy puts it all together, and don’t forget to add some cranberry sauce for a little tang! You’ll love these bite-sized comforting treats.
- 24 mini phyllo cups
- 2-4 slices turkey breast, cooked and diced
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
- Using a teaspoon fill each cup with a layer of mashed potatoes, diced turkey breast, stuffing, and gravy.
- Bake cups for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Top each cup with 1/2 teaspoon of cranberry sauce.