Grilled cheese is a staple in every home kitchen across the planet. This got me thinking about why not try to make grilled cheeses with flavors from different regions of the world! First we take a trip to Italy!
Pizza and grilled cheese had a baby and oh boy is it good! Using frozen garlic bread you get instant flavor, stuff it full of pepperoni, tomato sauce and of course cheese! This is definitely changing the grilled cheese game for good!
- ½ cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Box Garlic Texas Toast
- ¾ Cup Pepperoni Slices
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- Cook garlic toast as per box instructions.
- Spread a spoonful of sauce on 1 slice of toast.
- Top with 5 slices of pepperoni.
- Top with ¼ cup cheese.
- Repeat the pepperoni and cheese layers one more time.
- Press on top of the other slice of bread.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium high heat. Toast sandwich on each side for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich is lightly browned.