This proves that camping, cottage or picnic recipes don't have to be boring! Grab some individual Doritos bags and load them up with ground meat and your favorite toppings for an easy and fun meal that you can take on-the-go! Plus...there are no dishes to clean!
- Single serve bags of Doritos
- 2 lbs of ground beef and taco seasoning (cook this ahead of time)
- Your favorite taco toppings (tomatoes, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, olives, etc.)
- Cook your ground beef with a package of taco seasoning ahead of time. You will warm this up over the campfire when ready to eat.
- Add your taco toppings into mason jars or leftover containers.
- When ready to eat, each person will crush up their Doritos chips inside the bags.
- Open the bags and add the ground meat followed by your favorite toppings.
- Eat them straight from the bag for a fun, mess-free meal!